Before getting excited to buy a condo, allow me to play the devils advocate with five reasons you don’t want to own a condo.
- Depending on the layout and design of the condo it could remind you of apartment life.
- A lack of windows or windows only in the back of the unit could be depressing, making you want to leave and go somewhere.
- Condo fee’s cost hundreds to thousands of dollars monthly.
- Carrying groceries from your vehicle to your unit takes twice as long.
- You need to pay move-in fees because you might damage the hallways or elevators.